Friday, September 30, 2011

In Love With The Sky

Dear fellow Readers,

I do not remember when or how do I fall in love with the sky. Maybe the skies remind me of my childhood upbringing. The smell, the vastness, the tranquillity. It all brings a good memory of the past.

Lately, the night sky has been really outstanding. The sky is so clear, as clear as the crystal. It must have been the middle of Zulkaedah in our hijriyyah calendar year. (Yes, apparently I have to admit, I do not posses a Hijriah calendar). So clear the sky as I can even see vividly the shape of the clouds at the middle of the night.

When flying from Osaka to Seoul the other day at dusk, I swear to God that I’ve seen the most majestic view of the sky where the clouds gather together like a bunch of raw cotton forming a carpet upholding the Sun and there’s this orange-coloured Sun, in a full circle-shape, dying slowly indulging through the clouds. Subhanallah.

I long those times where I had a cup of coffee and enjoying a panoramic view of sunset, viewing it from my window. Those were good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment