Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Of Muhasabah

Dear My Loyal Readers,

During one's life, I'm sure we have, either knowingly or not, offended the heart of people around us, peaople who we are fond to.

I thought about it last night, before sailing on my dreams. It frighten me if I did hurt the feelings of those people who I love. My Ayah, Ummi, or my siblings. And I thought that, it is not enough to confine ourself in the right path. Indeed, it is not enough. We have to be in the right path and also must make sure , always, to be emphaty of others.

And I thought again, how important "muhasabah" is. To evaluiate and take a time off to look into one's inner self and rate yourself according to God's marking scheme.

I want to be "anak soleh" and I don't want to hurt or offend others, withput me knowing it.

If I did so, in any event, I'm truly sorry indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment