Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Of Spare Time

Dear my loyal companions,

Today, I want to tell you guys a story. You see, every morning I will take LRT to KL Sentral in my journey to my office. It is my routine to take the less hectic underground path instead of the normal ground-level walkway.

Well, on my way to the suppose to be my "smart office", I will be passing two safety guards for Suasana Sentral Condiminium. Everyday I willl be exchanging smiles with two separates safety guards. We never had any chat so far, althoigh I would love to have a chat with them, both. So, everytime passing them, I will be thinking on how wonderful life could be if we can exchange our job for a day or two.

I was amaze on how much spare time do they have everyday. And you know what, I even done a scheduling for them. Each day, let say they start their shift 7 am. They can take their braekfast for the first fifteen minutes and then focusing on their work looking up the traffic from their condiminiums. Oh, ok, maybe they can have their breakfast before 7 am.

Then after 10 am, they can start reading a book to 12 noon. At 12, they can have their lunch and after that until 2 pm, they can focuse on ther job again, just in case there are tenants coming back for lunch (in which I doubt it). Then, after 2 pm, they can continue with their reading for three more hours. Wow, how intersting it is. There you are, 5 hours everyday, with you and just your books and with a cup of coffee. Wow....

I always dream of changing job for a day with them, but of course, just the job, not the pay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment